Saturday, January 19, 2008

Neuroottiset Pelimannit-"Sita Saa Mita Tilaa" ep


Amazing Finnish hardcore from 2001. Crazy vocalist with cool bass lines and drum parts... I don't know why no one talks about these guys because most modern Finnish hardcore really sucks in my opinon. Anyways, these guys also had a split 7" w/Tartunta (the NP songs on that are also killer) and another full length 7" (which didn't do much for me but maybe I need to go back and listen to it again) after this first EP. Enjoy!

1. Ala palvo rahaa (Don't adore money)
2. Miten niin? (How?)
3. Olemisen vitutus (Fucked up 'cause of being)
4. No tekee vaarin (They're doing wrong)
5. Vuodatus (Effusion)
6. Kyrpaa ja nyrkiia (Incest and fist)
7. Tappakaa mut (Kill me)
8. Nazi polizai

http://www.mediafire.com/?6kd5uninm1h

Reviewed by my homie Music Of Extinction

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracias por este disco!!! Es escelente! De los mejores blogs de descarga que he visto, supongo que comprendes castellano, pasate por el mio: http://radio-portatil.blogspot.com/

Saludos!!!!