Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cara De Mil Putazos-"Lucha, brutalidad y sangre" demo


Damn here's a demo that not only kicked ass but fucked up my jaw!!!! This four track demo is abosolutely brutal!!!! The band consists of two members Nemesio El Amargado and Caxo Carnitas and they create a fucking full sound!!!! In this demo I enter the world of lucha libre, tecnicos y rudos!!! The first two tracks "Reto de el Descalabrado" and "El Punisher" are total fucking rippers, from the booming aggressive vocals, metallic shredding riffs, and precise drumming with crazed blasts!!!! Everytime I hear these songs I want to destroy everything around me!!!!
The next track "Perro Aguayo vs. Universo 2000" starts out with fierce metallic riffs and very crisp,clean drumming and once again Nemesio's raspy barked vocals attack you and don't let go!!!! With more face shredding riff action!!!
The last track "Lucha, Brutalidad, y Sangre" begins with a straight up banging riff, and the metallic headbanging onslaught doesn't end there!! Once the vocals spewed out it's all over!!! This track has really awesome tempo changes a little slower than the other three, which just adds to the ominous assault!!!! This demo sounds rough as hell which is pleasing to me. I don't know if these guys are still but I hope this demo gets repressed as a 7" one day (hint hint!)until then track this fucker down, now!!!!

01. Reto de el descalabrado
02. El punisher
03. Perro Aguayo vs. Universo 2000
04. Lucha, brutalidad y sangre

http://www.mediafire.com/?82mvzej91sj

Reviewed by my homie Samuel Tomas El Tercero

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still doing the 7" right? So Brutal!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lalo!!!!

Slobodan Burgher said...

consider yourself linked - great blog, keep it up dude

Mars said...

WOW!!
Thanks two great things that go great together!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, truly ferocious. I'm picturing that odd figurine swinging from the rope. I'm getting scared.